09 June 2010

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 17 comments

Black & White Wednesday - Alphabet Soup!




There is no doubt that bath time is the highlight of the crickets day.   My favorite time about this time of day is that I get to sit back for a few minutes and daddy takes over!  When I do sneak into the bathroom I'm always greeted with giggles, an introduction to a new bath toy or a huge splash of water in the face.  Obviously in this picture it was "let's learn the alphabet" night.   The cricket absolutely LOVES her bath and can sometimes be a bit sad when the water goes spinning down the drain.  Oh that face just melts me!  

We're enjoying the heck out of our first week of summer and I've had no time to snap too many pictures or sit and play with making them more fun.  This picture was taken with my little pocket camera and then I used the PW B & W action from Texas Chicks....nothing too fancy...just a little bit of fun! Happy Wednesday!!

17 comments:

What a little cutie you have with a great smile!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

love it! she is too cute!

Adorable picture, Kayce!!! what a sweet girl, love her expression.

Sounds like you're having a fun first week of Summer vacation...my 2 get out of school tomorrow!

Oh my goodness, she's adorable! What a precious little face! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too. :-)

This is so CUTE!

Oh my goodness. This could not be any cuter. Look at that sweetness! I would take a big helping of that alphabet soup any old day!

Uh oh! I think someone put a little dumpling in your soup!

This is the cutest photo ever!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Oh my what a hoot!!! This is so darn cute!!!

I think we have the SAME soup simmering in the tub right now!! Literally! :) Too cute!

Such a cute picture! I love the angle with all the letters in front. I too love the PW actions.

what an adorable photo!

Beautiful photo. She looks adorable among all those alphabet letters.

Es una foto muy graciosa. La niña es preciosa

SO CUTE! I love it!

OH MY WORD....this is SO ADORABLE!!! She is so sweet and looks like she is having lots of fun swimming in her "Alphabet Soup"