24 March 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - , 29 comments

Black & White Wednesday-My Fairy Tale


Never in my wildest dreams did I think 
I would find a man so passionate about life as much as I.
Someone who I can look to in a moment of hesitation and find the answer.
A friend who isn't shy to tell me I'm wrong or isn't afraid to say I'm right.
Another human being who can look at a rainbow and know it was a gift for that day.
The other half of my soul who will think what I'm thinking before it comes to my lips.
The man I share a daughter with.

Fairy tales never seemed real to me as a child.
But then I met my husband.

This picture brings me to my knees...  
Thanking the Lord for the blessings in my life.

For more incredible black and white photographs check out the link below.






29 comments:

So sweet. I feel the same way about Joe. How lucky are we? :)

Beautiful words and a truly gorgeous photo!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

What a beautiful post and beautiful words!! Love that B&W!! What a special picture.

What a BEAUTIFUL image and such loving and heartfelt words about your man.

I am so happy that you have found one another and that together you have your precious daughter to love and to grow up knowing what love is between her parents.

Love this picture! You are both lucky girls and he is double lucky. Happy Wednesday!

Hands down, the most beautiful post I have EVER read.

Lea
xo

Wow, this is GORGEOUS. Your picture and your words. Just wow...

ohhhhhhh, good stuff..............

Stunning image and absolutely beautiful words...you are very blessed in many ways. :)

What a sweet post and adorable picture! You are soooo blessed!

Beautiful, touching photo. Great in black & white too, with the sun streaming in the window. And your words about your husband...love it!!!

I love this so much. Beautiful indeed. I am SO happy for you. May all of your dreams continue to come true.

Wow. That's an amazing picture. I hope you have it framed somewhere that you can see it every day.

We used to go camping in Big Sur when we lived in Salinas. We hope to move back to Monterey County someday.

SOOO sweet! I LOVE the shadows and the love you captured in this photo!

I almost have no words...this is beautiful and enchanting....

both photo and the sentiments....

An absolutely beautiful image in so many different ways.

What a beautiful picture!! Love love it.

what a beautiful thing to say and mean. I LOVE your picture too...It is priceless.

incredibly beautiful portrait

Oh jeez, Kayce...got a HUGE lump in my throat looking at that AMAZING picture. Our Lord is so gracious and bountiful in His blessings...and you are most definitely a recipient! :)

What a sweet shot...love the lighting!

Blessed you are...
Love it..
Hugs..
Love you my friend..

I gasped when I saw your gorgeous photo but after reading your post I had tears in my eyes. so beautiful.

Awww. So sweet.

That photo takes my breath away....Your blog is wonderful....

Amazing! What a wonderful post and such a beautiful photo - I just love reading your blog.

-- kelly :-)

gorgous picture and beautiful words...

This pic is a keeper...that's for sure!