21 August 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 6 comments

Ready for change

I am so ready for this next adventure in my life. So ready! I've waited 5 years to get a job where I am wanted and needed, but I wont be when I walk out the door. I will work hard and give it my all, but I wont make it my life. Five years ago when I quit the job of a lifetime, I did it because I realized family is the most important thing in my life. That is my life. My family.

So as I start my new job tomorrow I know that the reason I'm doing it is for myself and my family. Not for someone else. I can't wait! Man I can't wait! Now with this checked off my list, I'm ready for some baby adventure next! Bring it on!

I forgot to mention on my last post that the gopher from this post...has now eaten three more roses; Jennifer's Home and Family rose, my Princess Diana rose, and a special one given to me by my mom and papa, New Day. I'm not mad anymore, I'm sad. It looks like he's made it to our "rose garden" now and I'm sure we will loose the remaining five. So much for netting. But I now know what I'll be saving my first paychecks for, large pots to put more roses in.

I'm off to lay out my clothes for my first day of school! LOL!! I feel like a kid again!

6 comments:

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes.

I'm with you ... bring on the baby adventures - for all!!

Glad you are so psyched about the new job - good luck on your first day!

Good luck on your new job... everything in my life (up to when I moved to the US) was for me and about me... now that I have Mike and Shauna coming (goodness knows when) - I am at a job that (I am not a fan of) I do for health insurance... I don't hate it... it is a pay check... but it is a time where it is about my little family and the little things I can do for them... funny how life works... best of luck to ya...

Good luck today!

Hope you have a great first day....can't wait to hear about it!

Sorry about your roses...that just stinks:(

Lisa

Good luck on your new job. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Sorry about the flowers. We've got rabbits that hang out and eat our grass, not the weeds, just the grass.