01 April 2012

Sunday, April 01, 2012 - 5 comments

College Adventures - The life on the road in a minivan

Well we are off on a grand adventure! I've gone insane and have decieded to take Jake and three of his best friends on a six day college tour of Southern California!  Well it's not really all that crazy except that we're looking at 13 colleges in six days!   Yes a CRAZY insane trip!


The aventures will be amazing I'm sure.  With a minivan full of teenagers, a toddler and one crazy mom, there is destined to be pure fun with a lot of crazy thrown in!  I am hopeful to be able to document this adventure not only for me but mostly for the kids.

So today we made it to our first stop after picking up our fourth teen who's been at a National Cheer Competition for the last four days down at Dland.   After a quick drive we got to our resting spot and  unloaded the van and immediately all collapsed and we haven't even toured a single campus yet!  We're staying with our family friends who have graciously opened their home to us and Finding Nemo was the first movie of the night along with a chicken dinner with all the fixins!  Yum and fun!  The weather is perfect and I am where I love to be!  For now though...I'm off to bed early!

Tomorrow is our first full day....UCLA in the morning then Hope International then Azusa Pacific University!  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Go baby go!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Have a blast.

Have a great time! I think one of the really cool things will be to be with these teens when hopefully many/all of them find the school that's calling their name!

Have fun with your crew! Safe travels.

That's MY Girl....I know you're going to have a BLAST!!!! xoxoxo,M

I can't wait to see the photos..
Looks like fun..
hugz..

Sounds like fun!!! Can't wait to read more of your posts...enjoy Kayce!!!