27 February 2012

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 9 comments
Today a year has passed since you left my side.
Not a day has gone by where you are forgotten.
Your spirit is within me and the reminder of your 
wisdom reaches out to me always.
The beauty of your face adorns my walls and 
the gift of life you left behind fills my world with
the laughter of my children.
You gave and continue to give me strength to be a better mother.
You now give me guidance to change my fears
into a new path to pass on and on.
The last 365 days have changed me and filled
me with your grace and love.
There will never be a day that you are forgotten
in my life or in the lives of your great grandchildren.

I Love You!

Helen Louise Connell Burroughs
April 27, 1929 - February 27, 2011

9 comments:

Hugs sweet friend. What a beautiful woman inside and our your dear Grandma was!

Love you girly...
wish I was there to give you big hugs... you are an amazing lady and so was your Grandmother...
I will be there in 9 days to hug you tons...
Love ya

I was just thinking about your relationship with your grandma the other day, simply beautiful. Isn't is wonderful we have all eternity to be with our family. If you haven't read "Heaven is for Real", I highly recommend it.:) Love ya Kayce.

I don't know why I came up as "anonymous" above, but it was me, Mardi. :)

I was just thinking about your relationship with your grandma the other day, simply beautiful. Isn't is wonderful we have all eternity to be with our family. If you haven't read "Heaven is for Real", I highly recommend it.:) Love ya Kayce. ~Mardi

Hugs and a prayer. May your memories and that photo help your Cricket know how special she was.

I can't believe it's been a year. What a treasure to have that picture of the two of them. Very special. You have always written remarkable words about her.

What a priceless keepsake this picture is; what a beautiful moment you captured for your daughter.