13 January 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 11 comments

Sweet dreams...

My sweet girl....

Last night I got rock you to sleep and tenderly kiss you goodnight.  I know how important it is for  you and daddy to do the bed time routine together and how much you look forward to it but let me tell you...when I get a chance to give you your bottle and have you stare into my face as you fall asleep, I just melt a million times over.  Last night you didn't complain when I sat in the rocking chair and daddy blew you kisses goodnight as he closed the door behind him.  You grabbed your bottle and looked at me as I said prayers of thanks and then you said amen and closed your sweet brown eyes.  I must tell you that I dropped a tear or two on your cheek...tears of happiness that you are my daughter.

I love you sweet girl!

Love,
Mommy

11 comments:

So sweet.

It's going to be a sad, sad day when we have to give up 'baboo' (the bottle). There is nothing sweeter than that quiet time at the end of the day.

So innocent and pure. I love it. those moments are real life. thanks for letting us see your heart, your mommys heart.

Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

you have inspired me to post with the same honesty. I am tired and need to make a change. thanks for giving me courage to tell the truth.


Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

So sweet! I know how precious these little changes in routine are and how hard they can be. So happy you had mother and daughter time at such a precious and vulnerable time.

What a beautiful, beautiful post!

i like ur blog template, appreciate if u can tell me where to find it? Thank you!

Love it.
I love this little layout also..
Can't wait to finally meet you and I am sooo excited..
Love you tons..

What a sweet, precious time for both you and Cricket! Made even more special that daddy was right there but she knew it was mommy time and shared this with you!

Like you, I love the cuddle, prayer and snuggle time that Hannah and I share and she enjoys her 'bobble'. I'm in no rush to get rid of it as it is still so comforting to her (and me too) and one of the final links to her babyhood.

Sweet moments. Thank you for sharing!

Love your new Blog darling....loved your old one too....love you more!!!!!!! xoxoxo,m

Your new journal blog is something your children will treasure forever. What a perfect journal blog setting you found too! I cannot wait to meet you in person...after 6 years of "knowing" you, we can finally sit and talk! :)