30 January 2009

Friday, January 30, 2009 - 11 comments

Change is good!

Obviously there's been a bit of a change around here. I've been working on changing the look of our blog since before the Christmas holidays but could never come up with something that A. Mike and I could agree on and B. Something that was us and looked good. Finally I turned to the professional world of blog designers and OMG there are some seriously talented people out there. After weeks of mind blowing designs, I found Ashley at HippoScraps. Needless to say, Ashley you rock! Thank you for all your talent and help. We are in love with our change!

11 comments:

You scream change! Love it!

Have the BEST weekend.

Lea
xo

Love the new look!

Keep smilin!

Very nice...
I like the design on the blue wallpaper.

Really nice blog graphics!!!
We received your package today! Can't wait to blog about it (after some sleep to recover from this work week!!). Adorable, cute, lovely! Love all SIX bows! Thank you!!
AA will be stunning with them in her hair! This was fun!! I did the same as you, had to buy some myself too!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for FOUR months!!

Love the new look..
stop by and sign up for my online party..
Hugs..

Have a great weekend..

Love the new look with all the photos! She did a great job!

Love the new look!!!!!

It's so awesome....I love it!