01 April 2008

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 17 comments

Checking in



I just wanted to post a little post to say hi! Molly is still here and doing pretty well. She had a check up today and the doctor said what ever we are doing, keep doing it.

What are we doing exactly....Well she eats better than the rest of us, fish, chicken, rice and veggies for dinners. Mike will give her half of his sandwich at lunch time and of course when the chocolate comes out she gets a piece of that too. The doc was cool with all of it, so now I wont worry too much about it. Her energy level is about the same, lot of sleeping and lots of just laying around and checking out the world. We just got back from 7 glorious days of camping and Molly was in heaven!! We napped in the sunshine with her for hours, spent a few hours outside under the stars all wrapped up in blankets wishing on shooting stars. We had a fun Chinese dinner to celebrate our LID anniversary on the 29th, we've waited two years now. Molly loved the orange chicken! We spent several days at a lake and Molly would just pace back and forth in the shallow water while Ella swam for miles. Needless to say our trip was just what the doctor ordered for all of us. We are refreshed and ready for what comes next.



We had a wonderful Easter weekend with family in town for Jacobs baptism. The baptism was beautiful!! I was not expecting to cry, but as soon as the priest poured water on my son the tears fell. It was beautiful and so meaningful to Jake. Easter Sunday we celebrated my best friends birthday in Monterey and had a fun dinner at Bubba Gumps! After we just wondered around the shops until the sun set. Good times!




Now that I've got most of the laundry done and the trailer packed for the next trip (2 weeks), I'm off and running again with being a mom and wife, homework help, cleaning other peoples houses and dealing with a nasty letter that we came home to from one of our old faux friends. OH JOY!! Last time I checked I was almost 40 and out of high school. I guess she's not done being young and immature. Mike and I are hoping that if we ignore the letter, it will all go away. I can dream right??


OH MY!! I almost forgot!! Look at what I received in the mail! You HAVE to go check out Ellen's art and other things! She is incredible!

17 comments:

It is great to hear from you! Enjoy your family and fur babies time. 2 years done...hanging in and hanging on!

Keep smilin!

I have been wondering about you. So glad that Molly is with you still and is doing well. Your camping trip sounds great. Relaxing, enjoying nature and napping in the sunshine... Congrats Jake for your baptism!

Sloppy puppy kisses from Mesa to Molly.

Hugs
Lisa

OOOOOppps... wanted to congrats you on making the two year LID mark.... you are getting closer!!!

It's good to hear from you! Your pictures look absolutely heavenly. so peaceful! You and your family are in my thoughts.

There she is! I have been thinking about you...and Molly too. Thanks for updating us.

What a special time away...truly.

Now, off to check out the artiste!

All things considered, it sounds like you're all doing pretty well. Molly is eating better than I am! LOL!

:-)

Glad Molly is doing well. She is also eating better than I am too.

Looks like the break was something you all needed. You look relaxed!

So glad Molly is doing good. I love the art!!!!

glad you are back. So glad to hear that Molly is ok for the moment. Love, love, love the art.

take care.

Lea

It's so good to hear from you. Your trip sounds wonderful.

I have to tell you, we have something in common. I just spoke with an agent at our local USCIS office in regards to an email I sent her a week ago. She told me that they have lost our file!! She needed me to give all the information I have off my most recent I171-H and the case number from the brown envelope we received from the Consulate in China to help her track it down. How nice is that?! They didn't lose our fingerprints, they lost our whole damn file!!!

I can't tell you how happy I was to see this post, and to catch up on Molly (so glad she's enjoying life so much). I hate camping but you make it sound like a dream!!

And happy TWO years LID!!! Oh my gosh!

Hi! It is good to see Molly & that you all had a nice trip.

Oh those faux's!

terri(daisybox)

Two years... I am just about to hit my 2 year wait... I am hoping that at least this year we will get 'the call' - if anything... once March starts getting their calls I am going to start getting my lists etc together so I don't have to rush when it is my turn... take care

I am smiling ear to ear after reading this post.
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear Molly is doing well, has her appetite back and has just enjoyed some camping.
I love the art, the ladybug crown, too cute. ;)

I'm glad to hear that things are stable for Molly. I have a question about the chocolate, though. My brother told me that chocolate is very toxic to dogs and less toxic to cats. What do you know about this? Is it a myth?

What a great trip and glad Molly is right there with you. Thanks for stoping by.

I'm very glad to hear Molly is doing (and eating) so well and that you had a nice Easter and baptism! Happy 2 year LIDversary as well.