22 August 2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 3 comments

Toilet Paper Tests


Do you really ONLY need four squares of Charmin, like the commercial says??

Well I am trying to test that theory! I went to the most bestest store, Target, to get some stuff and remembered we were out of TP. The brand I usually buy is CostCo brand and if I buy somewhere else, it's usually Scott. Welp, Target was out of the ole Scott and I had to ponder the isle of TP and buy the one that will not cause havoc to our septic. I went with the Charmin brand, red with the little bears on it.

The first time I used the said TP, I did my usual 4 mile long piece and quickly realized that I was holding enough toilet paper to stop up even the most industrious toilet. But since I was in such a hurry, I wiped and went on my way. BAD MISTAKE! Pull out plunger and plunge tp down the pipes! And folks I only peed! So I'm standing there plunging thinking about the little bear and the momma bear telling her cub that he/she only needs 4 squares. I've always seen that commercial and laughed! Yeah right only 4 squares!!! COME ON!! I also have to laugh, because that commercial is talking about poop! But you didn't need to know that...

So, I have started to conduct a test. So far I've gone from a small mountain of toilet paper to 8 squares. 8 is actually a lot, but I just can't go past that yet....

Stay tuned! Oh and while you're awaiting the results....you must check out the Charmin site! IT IS HYSTERICAL!!! (I swear I don't have too much time on my hands!)
  • Charmin Home Page
  • 3 comments:

    cant wait to reaad your results

    OMG! You are so d@mn funny!!!

    p.s. I just got back from the gym... Third workout this week! :-)

    I'm thinking I'm gonna find out way more about you than I probably should very soon.