23 August 2007

Thursday, August 23, 2007 - 6 comments

Uh?

Dear Beeeoch in the "upper class" Yukon,

I personally wanted to write you and tell you how ugly of a person you and your husband are. I was in the "lower class" Yukon behind you at the gas station today, remember me? Unfortunately I missed out on your little joke you had with your really unattractive husband about me. As you see, I was reading something and was not paying attention to your fake boobs, nails, eyes, lips, hair, and tummy, so I must have missed what I did to upset you so. I'm not sure if you had a bumper sticker that mentioned that you call people bitches for no apparent reason. Or maybe I parked too close to your stuck up ass? I'm not sure. BUT I can tell you that your comments, your glares and your husbands rug head shakes were surprising to me. So surprising that I did not know what to do and since I was on a time crunch and was in a neighborhood where others I know could have seen me pull your stuffed up head out of your car, I refrained from asking.

So with this letter, I am letting you know that the ground you drive on is not holy. Just because your nails are done at a spa instead of the mall doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you fake. I also personally want to let you know that your husband does not look as good as you think, is he your sugar daddy? Maybe you don't know this, but I imagine he frequents bars and may just have a girl on the side, is that why you are so rude? Being rude like that is not good for your health or looks doll. You will look like a sorry old bitch when you're 50 if you keep treating people poorly, karma sucks!

In closing, I would like to let you know that since I have written you this letter I feel much better about who I am as a person. I am the one who is better than you. You can not make me feel unworthy for no reason and you do not have the right to shit on my day and NOT tell me what the f*#k I did wrong. Go on enjoying your fake life and the world that revolves around you because someday babe it's gonna fall down all around you.

In good health,

KLW

PS - Are you by chance the anonymous poster on all the China adoption blogs?? Your attitude says that you are....what a waste of a life!

6 comments:

In good health.....

dying over here (no pun intended)

She called you beotch because you were (how dare you) breathing and occupying space that she deemed to belong to her. A total rational explanation to some of the anonymous faith, for whom names will not be mentioned :)

signed,
I'm yo bitch

What is a Yukon?

What is a Yukon?

Feel better now? :)

Don't let that tramp get to you. She's obviously got issues if that's how she deals with people she's never met before.

You're the way better person.

Amen to that, sister!

First time on your blog. It amazes me how rude people can be. I'm glad you let it out!