11 July 2007

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 8 comments

There is no lemonade coming from these lemons

Life is sour.
There are no reasons why sometimes.
Life is short.
There are no guides to when it ends.
Life is precious.
There is no path to make us choose the best way.
Life is a gift.
And we can make the most of every minute.

Our small community and the even smaller school community of ours lost a bright light on Sunday Morning. It makes me sad to know I will no longer see her in the grocery store with her girls circling around her. It brings tears to my eyes that I will not be completely infected with her smile when she passes me on the street. I ache that her daughters have lost the one thing a child never expects to loose. I will forever long to read her words on Valentines Day in her poetry to her husband in our town paper. I will always remember her kind thoughts for me in the process of my adoption. I am cold knowing that she is no longer here to keep others warm.

Rochelle Knight, you will be forever missed! I hope you are at peace knowing that your daughters will be looked after, and that we will be there to hold Kevin up when he feels like falling, forever, by all of us here in this close knit family community you've left them in. You have touched me and made a difference in my own life as I'm sure you have done with others.

Peace Be With You.

8 comments:

That is so terribly sad.

My sympathies.

That is really sad, I am so sorry.

You are a good friend.

Shani told me the story this morning... I am so sorry. That is just very very sad.

Oh no! And I have been whining because my dog died. Sometimes it is all about perspective. My heart goes out to her family and my prayers will be with them today. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss Kayce. Prayers all around.