21 May 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 3 comments

Lots going on in my head

The last few weeks have kind of been a blur.   There are just a few weeks left of school and then I can sit down and finally breathe!  It's been a year and I knew when school started it was going to be a very exhausting one.  It has been.  Exhausting.  This time of year is always stressful and add everything else we have going on and I just tend to shut down.  Between being sick, dealing with a little bit of pink eye, sorting and packing, and the end of school I'm kinda cooked.  As of right now I'm practically crawling to the finish line on June 6th when Jake is done with his junior year and moving on to being a senior!!  Those last few words just amaze me! A senior?  Really?  Yes, really!  Oh goodness!

Our move is coming along quiet nicely...hope it all stays this smooth!  I'm enjoying packing and doing it with a grateful heart and just having fun.  I've been finding little things that I'd thought I'd lost or forgotten we even still had!  I'm purging and getting rid of stuff that we just don't need to keep carrying around.  My pile of empty boxes is decreasing and the move pile is slowly getting taller and wider.  We should be getting the keys to our new place in the next week or so and we'll go in and start making the house our home.  We are all really excited!!  

We are ready to move...move forward....start fresh and begin again.


3 comments:

Gosh. I have been worried about you all.
Glad you let us know things are better.


Love
Renate

Sounds like you are doing pretty well...
it is amazing how fast the kids grow up... Love you my friend..
Can't wait till you are settled in.. wish we were there to help..
Hugz

Glad to hear how well things are going packing wise. Pink eye is awful. Take care friend.

It will be so nice for you to be settled in your home, have Big J off for the summer and...enjoy our visit! We must set a date if you haven't already with M3.

Purging is so liberating! Enjoy!