19 October 2011

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 2 comments

{God Is}...There...always

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Psalm 46:1
I took this picture last Wednesday night when we came home from our God Is bible study.  It was an amazing moon.  It was so bright and so full.  I loved seeing the planet or that bright star just below the moons gaze...and I'm sorry I've lost the ability to remember (motherhood will do that do you) if that is a planet or a star or even which one it is.  :)  Anyone know?  

Anyways..I laid down in the grass and gazed up at it's beauty.  I felt completely comforted and safe even though it was late at night and all the lights were out in the house and everyone was fast asleep.  I wasn't alone.  I lay there for a while holding my camera and stared at the sky above me and prayed.  I closed my eyes for a minute to absorb my thoughts of the day and thank the Lord for my blessings, my past and for a future unknown to me but well planned out by Him.  The moon looked down on me and I picked up my camera and snapped it's light pouring down on me.   



2 comments:

It looks absolutely magical!

Erika B