12 August 2011

Friday, August 12, 2011 - 4 comments

Summer light


It's been a crazy busy week and I've only looked at my camera on the shelf calling my name.  :(  So I have no moments captured this week and there have been plenty of great things that should have been frozen in time....my loss I guess.  BUT I do have a few pictures from a little photo shoot I did while we were at my parents place in Oregon.  The barn was a beautiful backdrop, well actually the entire property is a dreamy backdrop....these are just a few of my faves from some late evening light.
The week ahead is sure to be filled with more crazy minutes in the day.  School starts Wednesday and we'll be back to our comfy routine which includes early mornings and long afternoons with a few late evenings thrown in for good measure!  Ahhhhh the life of a mom!  Wouldn't give it up for all the tea in China....not for these beautiful kids!

4 comments:

What gorgeous light!!! I hardly recognize her with her bangs clipped back. So cute!

What a beautiful post Kayce...and the pics are just as so!!! The light is incredible!

Love seeing your 2 together... :)

xo

Beautiful pics! The first one in the wagon is just screaming to be framed.

New week of fun adventures ahead!

Your little cricket looks so adorable in that wagon. :) You got some gorgeous light there... great shots!