17 August 2011

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 6 comments

Black and White Wednesday - Summer of fun is over!

It's official...our summer of fun is done!  
We've had an amazing summer full of more fun, adventure and laughs 
than we ever could have dreamt!
 Gone are the late mornings filled with lazy cups of coffee, long breakfasts and no alarms breaking our laughter and fun.
We had our last summer sunset on the beach walk the other night...if we make it back to watch the sun sink into the ocean in the next few months, I'll be pretty surprised!  Especially without our shoes and winter hats on!   For now I'll enjoy the memories of a great, GREAT summer and relish in the fact that the safe cozy feeling of summer will greet us again before we know it.  
Happy Wednesday and happy first day of school to all the kids in our town!

It's always inspiring for me on Wednesdays to get on over to Lisa's blog and see everyone's black and white offerings...go get inspired!  


 

6 comments:

fun, great shots! We are headed to the beach this weekend but I am packing the winter hats :) The Washington coast is not known for its warmth.

This is such a cute series - love the second shot.

It almost seems like we all planned our posts for this week! Saying goodbye to summer is so difficult! Great shots!

Janet

Is it just me, or is the Cricket's hair growing like crazy?! Do you know how many years I waited for Linhsey's hair to grow?! I was sad for sad about summer being over. I'm not ready for the cold weather. Fall is my favorite season, but winter??? Not so much.

She is SO SO CUTE!! Love these beach photos of your beautiful girl~

xoxo,

Lisa

She is so adorable, she is. She looks like one of Z's little friends at school. :)