20 May 2011

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 7 comments

I love you






Eleven years ago today I married my knight in shining armor.
He knocked on my door one day and took me out on a blind date, four years later I met him at the end of a path that was lined by our families and closest friends.  Our wedding was a day I will never forget and all the days between now and then are some of my most treasured.  
And yes, even the bad ones.

My heart skips a beat every time I hear your voice.

My body tingles when your hand brushes my skin.

My soul sings when you smile for me.

I love you Michael!
I love you!
Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Happy Anniversary to you both! What a beautiful bride you made. I love that last image.

....a treasured day indeed...xoxoxo, your mommie!

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary sweet friend!

I love to hear someone share so wonderfully about their spouse. What a beautiful marriage you and Mike share!

Blessings.

Beautiful wedding! happy Anniversary!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Happy Anniversary..
LOVE YA..
Hugz..

Happy Be-lated Anniversary!!
You write so beautifully! :o)