20 April 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 13 comments

Black and White Wednesday - Zoo love

Had to share two of my favorite shots from our trip to the zoo.  Even though I posted them already in my last post, 
I wanted to edit them in black and white and I'm loving the one below!!  
 We could have stayed the entire day watching the giraffes.  
What incredibly beautiful animals and so amazing to watch!
Most of the day Mike was snapping away on the camera and he captured this guy above settling down for a little afternoon nap.  I just love seeing what my husband captures through the lens.  Thanks my love, for letting me forget about capturing the moment and instead enjoy the moment as it happened!  I love you!! 
Of course I couldn't go the entire day without grabbing the camera!! 
 I could have watched these two (the ones on the left) all day!
What a fabulous day it was!



Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying some spring like weather!  We are crazy busy around here and have two more days until our spring break FINALLY starts!  I am SO very ready!!!  My cricket and I are headed out tomorrow for a fun overnight adventure with my mom and we are looking forward to capturing whatever passes our way...the fun, the laughs, and great memories!
Happy Wednesday...get out and enjoy it!

13 comments:

Both shots are great in BW but that giraffe and the texture of its' skin is something extra.

Erika B

Great photos! I truly love looking at giraffes, and that is a great photo of one! Our zoo doesn't have giraffes. :(

Beautiful shots! Giraffes are my oldest daughters favorite animals. I think it's because she's spotted and long-legged like a giraffe. lol

That giraffe is amazing! Nice shot!

Oh, that giraffe is so perfect in black and white. What a perfect conversion. (And always love to see that sweet face too.)

Loving that giraffe in B & W...beautifuL!

Both are fabulous!!!

xoxo

Love the photos..
Have a great trip..
Love ya..

lovely memorable photos...:)

Hope you can visit my First Two EntriesTwo Day Old and Rain Drops

The giraffe picture is AMAZING!!! You could sell that - I'm sure!! BEAUTIFUL!!

The picture of Cricket and her daddy is priceless!!

The giraffe one just looks so peaceful...great capture. And yes, who can resist grabbing the camera...love your composure on the last one.

Both are beautiful shots! When we went to the zoo recently, I felt like I could have watched the giraffes all day too.

Great captures!