25 July 2010

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 7 comments

Going back in time

There's nothing like the thought of going to back to high school to scare you to death at least that's kinda how it was for me when Big J started his four years of life changing moments last year.  Well now it really is my turn to go back to those days of sack lunches, locker side chats, P.E., red cup parties, football rallies,  and all those crazy memory making moments.  But this time for me it's not on the grounds of my alma mater, but in a swanky hotel surrounded by long lost friends and the air of celebration all around.  My twentieth high school reunion.

Me and mom - June 1990
The week ahead is one filled with seeing friends from the past and catching up on all that we've lost, won and experienced in the last twenty years.   I am so looking forward to each new memory that is made and the adventure that comes with the trip ahead!  I'm closing this post with the words I used as my senior quote and one that is still says "me" (a wild and crazy kinda gal!) to this day...

If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the expression of your own personality, that single spark of divinity that sets you off and makes you different from every other living creature.  ~ Bruce Barton

Dude!  I'm outta here!  Let's get this party started!



7 comments:

You are going to have the best time and I can't wait to see you!

Have a great time!!! My 20th is in the fall... Looking foward to it!

Fantastic! You have changed a bit! That's why I love you so much.

But, I am glad your hair style has changed!! LOL!

Have the BEST time.

Lea
xo

Have fun! Post pics!! ;)

Cant wait to see you when you arrive. KEv and I have been trying to decide if we should go to the don salsa thing but not sure. We will see but totally looking forward to seeing you!!!

Have fun! Sounds like you are ready to party!

I had my 20th last year. It was way more fun that I'd expected! Hope yours was too. Really hope to see you next summer at the lake. xoxo Allyson