14 July 2010

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 13 comments

Black and White Wednesday - Summertime Funtimes!

We are in full summertime mode and the days are lazily passing us by in a blur of memories!  We've been so busy that I haven't done B/W Wednesday in a few weeks!  I thought for sure this summer I'd get some projects done around the house and spend my days enjoying an afternoon latte here and there....not so much.  Between naps, trips, packing up Big J for camp and getting ready for my trip to LA, we've just been having fun.  I am though enjoying capturing summertime fun happening and here's my favorite summer shot so far...

This picture captures exactly what summer should be....a fantastically fabulous, screaming good time!  I was laying down in the street snapping away as the kids rode their bikes and scooters towards me...here's a few of the shots just before the one above of my sweet nephew...




For some fantastically beautiful black and whites go check out Lisa's Blog!   Hope your summer days are full of wonderment and joy!! 

13 comments:

I laughed out loud on that first shot, thinking he was on a skateboard.
It SOOOO captures "Boy in Summer".

What a cutie he is.

It sure looks like your nephew is having a TONE of fun! Good for him! Summer, in deed such a wonderful time of the year, yet so busy and so short, eh?

Looks like you are having soooo much fun.
Have a great trip
LOVE YA.
I think you need to make a trip to Arizona.
Hugs..

LA? I am jealous!

Great shots Kayce!

Glad your enjoying summer.

Lea
xo

Great shots! Love the first one. Sounds like my summer is very similar to yours. Not able to get much done except keeping busy with the kids.

Such summer fun! I love his expression in the first one.

I love that expression. It's priceless.

What fun pictures! I love the look on his face! Too cute!

Love the first shot, his expression is so great!! Looks like he had a great time!

Best laid plans - whoosh! Yes, the summer is flying by. These are great shots of some of the joy that fly past!

Happy Wednesday.

These are awesome Kayce!!! Love the first one especially. :)

Yep...that's what summer's about...a SCREAMIN' Good time! So well said in words and images!

Happy Summer!!

Hi Kayce,

I LOVE LOVE that first shot....what a great perspective...I could just see you lying on the ground to get that one:)

You are right...summer is the time to sit back, relax, and have fun.....and it certainly looks as though you are enjoying yours!

have a wonderful weekend~

Lisa