22 June 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - ,, 10 comments

Pit Stop!

We are home for a quick pit stop between adventures with just enough time to refuel, restock and reorganize!  Within the next 36 hours we will be back in the truck and towing the trailer northbound to Oregon for a week of celebration with family and friends!  

But first here's a peak of our fun filled Father's Day weekend celebration in Solvang...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Father's Day 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow

And now I must run and clean up and load up for our next trip where we get to celebrate my littlest sister's wedding and a great week ahead!   Happy Summmmmer! 


10 comments:

Looks like a great Father's Day..
Love the photos..
Hugs..
have a great week..
Hugs...

oh my gosh have a fun time!!! I hope your stuff comes today before you leave : )
We used to LOVE camping. We have a motorhome but can you believe we rarely use it : ( when the boys were little camped all the time...our favorite stopping ground was June Lake (Silver lake) I grew up camping there and loved bring my boys back to where I hold my most precious childhood memories...

Can't beat a great adventure... life is just to short...

Have a fantastic trip!

sounds like a busy but fun summer enjoy!

It's great to see you and "Cricket". I followed your blog a while back until we switched to the Ethiopia adoption program. "M" sent me back your way. It sounds like we may make a playdate at the beach soon. It will be great to meet you and your sweet girl. Take care!

Looks like loads of fun! Can't wait to see your pics from Oregon!!

Jennifer looks like one happy camper, that's for sure!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

You guys are having so much fun! Loved the twinkle lights from the trailer!! :) Enjoy your next trip!