23 June 2010

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 20 comments

Black & White Wednesday - Family Time

In a few short hours we will be headed north to Oregon to spend some time with family and celebrate together at my sisters wedding and for many of my family it will be the first time to meet the little cricket.  So many wonderful blessings to celebrate this year!  We are so excited for the adventure and can't wait to hit the open road (again) and maybe dip a rod or two in the water while we're there.

This picture was taken last year when Big J and I jumped aboard Amtrak to Salem and spent a week just playing and I thought it would be perfect for this weeks B/W.   Although this year I doubt I'll be putting my feet up on a boat watching my son fish.  :)   I do think though that I'll be having a lot of fun with the camera this year though!!


Link on over to Lisa's blog to see more Black and Whites!

20 comments:

fantastic shot! Enjoy the rest of your vacay!

Lea
xo

You do have so many things to celebrate this year:) Have a wonderful trip......I love this black and white!! Looks like it could be the front of a greeting card:)

xo,

Lisa

Great capture of a great memory.

Nice shot. :) Have fun on your trip! Your family is going to have so much fun meeting Jennifer!

Love the photo! Have fun in OR, someday we will have to meet in the middle or better yet I could just come all the way down since you are in my favorite part of CA.

Can't wait to see what you camera sees this time.

What a great picture! Looks like you had such a wonderful time last year. This time will definitely be a whole new experience with a little one in tow. Hope you enjoy your vacation.

Timeless moment. Love it.

i want to BE in that photo!!

Ha, what a great shot. (Where I'd love to be right now.)

Have a great trip!

Beautiful moment you captured...love the composition and perspective you used.

Enjoy the time away with your wonderful family!

Have a good time...you never know I may just one day take you up on the offer to meet at June lake. : ) Have fun!!!
Hope everything fits your little one.

Great pic as usual!! Have a great time in Oregon!! ugh..so jealous! :)

have a great trip maybe we can catch up with you on the flip side. Cricket is getting so big

Bon voyage! Best of luck with the little cricket's coming out party...

Have fun..
Love you big..
Hugs..

Cool pic! Sexy legs there Kayce.

Kayce I am so glad that all of you are having such a good time!!! I just love you so much.

We leave in 4 days Kayce and I could just scream with excitement!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

I have to agree, it is a great picture! You really captured the moment. Have fun!

Miss you girlfriend! Great pic, love, love, love BW pics! Enjoy your time with family. They will certainly love the wittle cricket! Call me when you get home! ***SMOOCHEZ***