04 April 2010

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - , 11 comments

Happy Easter! with a evening rap up....updated at the end.









Happy Easter Morning!!  
What a wonderful day ahead we have with church and family.

Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the tomb.
—John 20:1

After a wonderful morning at home and then attending a beautiful service at church, where I proceeded to cry like a baby, we enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with our families!  It was truly a blessed day and one that I will cherish!  





It was late that Sunday evening, and the disciples were gathered together behind locked doors, because they were afraid...Then Jesus came and stood among them.  
"Peace be with you", he said.  John 20:19

Happy Easter!


11 comments:

Happy Easter..
LOVE the photos..
Looks like the day is starting out GREAT..
Can't wait to see photos of the rest of the day..
Hugs...
Love ya..

Precious pics...have a great day!

Such a happy Guy and his Cricket!! :o)

Happy Easter!

So cute! My girls got the same basket :-)

Amen on your comment thing up ther I like it! Lovely pic's! God Bless!

Hello there!

Great family photo!

I'm Li and I have an online store for girl's dresses. I sell Chinese and American dresses that are affordable yet has great quality. If you could visit us, I'm sure you'll find something for Cricket! :)
We're also having our PHOTO and REVIEW CONTEST which you can join if you wish!

Have a great week!

Happy Easter! Thanks so much for your loving and encouraging comments on my blog. It has been such a happy and full 2 weeks, I know that you understand. I feel so blessed!

Happy Easter! Emotional day of celebrating here too! What amazing gifts we have been given my friend, totaly worth the wait! Your little Cricket looks so happy, as you all do! What a great day to finally be a forever family! He Is Risen!

Okay, I'm in tears catching up with you all!! Came to wish you happy easter but see it was!! SOOO happy for you Kayce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful for all of you to share the day together.
What a truly beautiful family.

Happy Easter.