* The cricket finally has a tooth. Just one cute little tooth.
* Our little one is finally sitting on her own and LOVING it!
* Rolling is her preferred method of movement and so far she holds the record for 0 to the other side of the room in 30 seconds flat.
* Wanting to crawl is her current desire besides her own cell phone.
* As for the cell phone...she would rather play with electronics than baby toys. Oye!
* Music and dancing is by far her two favorite things on the planet besides her brother.
* The cricket was such a trooper with her blood draws and she is free and clear from having to do anymore! Her lead levels were almost zero which came as a huge surprise to us and the doctor as we were all expecting high lead levels. Praise God!
* Besides all things technology, she LOVES books, like realllllly loves books.
* Her favorite time of day is walk time when she gets carried up and down the beach for an hour or more. On our walk yesterday she was asleep for most of the jaunt and towards the end I feel a little tap on my chest...I peaked in the Ergo to check her and there she is giving me a huge smile and then proceeds to go into full belly laughs. Good stuff for the mommy soul!
* Today we went to our first MOPS meeting and had a wonderful time meeting new friends and spending some time talking to other moms who have the same mommy brain as me.
* The cricket got to wear a dress that has been worn by me, my sister and my niece....finally. Gave all of us a huge smile on all of our faces.
* She's the official clapper at all the home volleyball games along with being the star of the game.
* Our sweet cricket can wave hi and bye to folks and will even give a shy smile.
* Dinner around her couldn't be any better!
* She stops what ever she is doing if she hears Elmos voice.
* Bath time is nothing but laughs, splashes and good times. And yes she's all punk!
* The cricket is now a solid 17 pounds! Her little buddha belly is just adorable!
* And last but not least, she has brought SO much joy to our families, more than any of us could have EVER imagined!
The cricket and her grandmothers.
My grandma holding her 13th great grandchild.
The cricket and her gran and grandpa.