13 January 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 11 comments

Black and White Wednesday

Here is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday which you can read more about from Lisa at The Long Road to China. While I am FAR from being in the same caliber as some mama's out there, I wanted to participate. I LOVE black and white and I do adore photography, I just need to get a little better at it again! Here is my contribution this week....



My fortune from lunch yesterday with my grandma and uncle. Made me cry!

T-Minus 13 days!!!!!

11 comments:

I LOVE your choice for your blk & wh selection.

I'm very excitied for you. Been there twice so I know the feeling.
All the best to you!

Wanda (At Last...)

LOVE!!!! this choice!!
You have been on my mind, so excited for you, won't be long now!!
hugs.

Love it, love it, love it!!! So original!

I am so happy for you all. THIRTEEN DAYS.....YAAA HOOOOO!!

Thanks for playing along:)

xo,

Lisa

woa!! i wish that was in my fortune cookie!!! =)

Awesome Kayce!!! : ) love it!!!

LOVE IT..
and you will do that soon..
Love ya..

I like the photo! I like the fortune even more because it's the same one I got when we had Panda Express for dinner last week.

It is a great fortune for you and your upcoming journey!!

I really like this photo! It tells such a fun story and I think it's really artsy how you included the calendar page. Sweet photo, my friend! I can see why that fortune made you cry. How perfect!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Very cool!!! :) You are almost there!!!

What an artsy photo! I love the fortune even more. And (blush) the fortune cookie even MORE than THAT.