02 November 2009

Monday, November 02, 2009 - 10 comments

Yes, now it's November

What will the month hold?? Or the better question...what do we want the month to hold?

A picture.
A dream come true.
The wait washed away.

In the mean time we will be wrapping up football this week, preparing for a Thanksgiving feast at our home this year, maybe get a camping trip in somewhere, redo our fingerprints for the 4th time, and continuing to wait for our updated I-171 (yeah, we're still waiting but they say it's all good, now they're just waiting for the fingerprints), and checking RQ every. single. minute. of. the. day. Good grief I thought I was over that site!!!! Now I'm addicted to it!

But the best part of the next few weeks is following along on several journey's of love including Catherine who is in China now. These are the things that get us through these last few weeks of waiting.

Hannah and Catherine seeing each other for the first time, November 2, 2009 Dreams do come true....

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Romans 12:12

10 comments:

The addiction to RQ only gets worse!! :) Have you joined the private March group?

The picture of Catherine and her Hannah is precious!

Don't get me started on RQ addictions....!!

It's your month, mama!

What an heartwarming pic of Catherine. Seriously, those first few moments of having your child in your arms are so precious....there just aren't words.

Sorry Kayce...that WASN'T my husband Doug leaving a post..it was me! Why does he keeping getting on my computer?!

Sincerely hoping you don't need to be patient for much longer :)


Gorgeous picture. Here's to many more of children and family united forever.

This is it! This is the month you will see your daughter's little face. I can hardly wait!

Oh, thank you for posting this! I was so wondering about Catherine!
xoxo~
Di

november. at last....

wow.

and so happy for catherine and hannah, it's been amazing watching their journey unfold.

heres is hoping for This mon th and some good news for you guys!

You can do it! I've been following you for a long time, and is this part is BY FAR the hardest part! Especially, my group, who were skipped in Sept!
I look forward to who God has chosen for your family!!
Deep Breath! It will be a whirlwind after!!
Sandra
SanRN on RQ