04 November 2009

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 6 comments

Favorite quotes of the week

(These are my brother-in-laws bedroom walls...he is a poet and screen writer and his walls are covered from floor to ceiling in his writings, you could spend hours reading them!)


This week we have been blessed with some pretty awesome quotes or scripture and these are just a few of my favorites....


* Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. ~ Romans 12:12

This is our Hope verse from our churches 50 Days of Hope program called the Hope Experience. I am LOVING this program and can not wait to read the next installment every morning! This weeks verse just spoke volumes to me.

* Happiness is every human beings birthright. ~Yogi Teas

* I am beautiful. I am bountiful. I am blissful. ~Yogi Teas

I LOVE my Yogi Teas!!! I have a few cups a day and each and every cup comes with the most incredible verse! These were too of my favorite from this week so far.

* Wait and you shall realize the Joy of the one who can be calm and wait, knowing that all is well. The last, and hardest lesson, is that of waiting. So wait. ~The Hardest Lesson from my daily devotional "God Calling"

There is never a day that this book does not give me chills. This is not the first time my devotional has said something that effects me so deeply at that moment.

* Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Suess

With a lot of peer pressure happening in Big J's life right now, this quote on my calendar this week was just what we needed to remind us all of what really matters...love those who love us and accept us for us.

* Where there is love there is life. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

That is best thing I've read this week! If this quote is not me I don't know what is!!!!

* And finally....The CCAA is preparing to match. ~ RQ

While is actually only a rumor and not really a quote, I'm still liking it! :0


Goodness and it's only Wednesday...what wonderful words lie ahead in my week!

Have you come across a verse or scripture this week that has had an impact on what is happening in your life right now??

6 comments:

Hi kayce,

You have been on my mind all week.....

How are you holding up girl?? You must be at the edge of your seat. Probably barely able to sleep.......I am so excited for you!! Soon....you will have that picture, very soon!!

Many times I have come across, or people have sent me things that seem so appropriate for what is going on in my life at that very moment. It was almost as if I was led to the quote or scripture for a reason.

Take care of yourself....and try to get some rest while you can:)

Lisa

I enjoyed quotes... really liked the one at the end. :o)

I enjoyed all the quotes!!! I love the one from CCAA!!! Yeah bring it on!!!
I'm thinking about you girl...it's almost time...yipee!!!

I too like the LAST quote! Preparing to match!!! Here we go! Are you ready for the emotional roller coaster! It's a wonderful doozie!! I can't wait to see your sweet one's face!

So excited to think of your pictures sitting on some offical's desk in China with your little Jennifer right next to you. The closest you have ever been and before you know it she will be in your arms.

I like quotes... I am sure that wall is a treasure trove... I would love to see that... hugs to ya...