13 October 2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 14 comments

It's raining it's pouring...

...the old man is snoring! And the wind is a whipping! We are being hit with the tail end of a typhon as I sit and type this. We're expected to have up to 5 inches of rain and winds in the 60 to 80 mile per hour range for the next 24 hours, and the surf is CRAZY HUGE! While I LOVE the rain, I loathe the wind. Wind means falling trees and if you've been here reading long enough you know we've had several come down on the house in years past. Keep us in your prayers! Old man winter has arrived a bit early here on the coast!

Besides the heavens opening up in a downpour of rain, there are sure to be many, many babies arriving today in the states and our wonderful neighbors above us!! While yesterday was a bit of a difficult day to swallow knowing we were not included in this batch of referrals, today is a new day and I'm moving forward today with the knowledge that we are NEXT! NEXT!!! I get to actually write that and know it's true! NEXT!!! Big smiles!

There are MANY families about to become families of two, three and more, we are so excited for them all!!

Congratulations to this new family and her and them and them too, and this new family also! There are so many fellow Marching Pandas out there receiving referrals, people we've followed for almost four years! We celebrate with all of you!!


Dearest Daughter...

Where ever you may be today, you are not forgotten nor without love. Our prayers are of you and your nannies or foster parents. We rest in the knowledge that God has a plan for us and that someday very soon our red thread will join us forever.

You are a treasure our sweet love!

Love mommie, daddy and your big brother.

14 comments:

Your attitude is inspiring! I hope the fact that YOU ARE NEXT brings you comfort and a big smile!

Keep smilin!

What a great and positive attitude to have. Next, next, next; yes!

I'm so sorry you weren't in this batch. I had my fingers crossed and was hoping so hard that your wait was over. I am glad though that you are NEXT!!!

YAY!!! I am so glad that you see that sweet light at the end of this every very loooong tunnel!!!! I CANNOT wait to see your sweet daughter. : )

You have been on my mind all day... knowing that you had gotten so excited about getting a referral this time around and none... but take solice in the fact you are NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you haven't grown webbed feet yet... hugs to you...

Sweet Jennifer...you are soo loved. Jesus is holding your hand now and in His perfect timing mommy and daddy will be with you very soon!

Love ya Kayce!!!!!

Kayce,

You are such a wonderful person and your attitude is remarkable. Yes you will be NEXT without aa doubt!! I can not even imagine how excited you are!

We have found a child! Now to get all the paperwork in etc! We are just over the moon!!

Hugs,
Jody

.....soon darling, soon....xoxoxo,me

Only a few more weeks. I can't begin to imagine going thru the long, long wait you have had to endure. I am so excited and happy for you all that you will soon, finally, know your daughter's face; and she will soon, finally, know the love of her family.

hey friend,

thanx for all your cards and thoughts.

Lea
xo

PS. lovely post.

Even though you are not see Jennifer's sweet face right now, it is magical to know you are next! At least this was what I felt. No more wonder IF this was my month. I just enjoyed the time of waiting and anticipating.

YOU ARE NEXT!!!!

Awwww Kayce. I had so hoped this was your month. BUT, you ARE next. And the minute you take that baby into your arms, you will know that it is exactly as it is supposed to be.

Keep up the great attitude, and enjoy putting the finishing touches on Jennifer's nursery. :) It will be here before you know it.

Way to be such a trooper in God's speed she will be with you forever. I am seeing Christmas in China

I am just so focused on the NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!!!! hope this time flies by 'til we see her sweet face. you have such a great attitude Kayce!!