22 October 2009

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10 comments

Hope



This has been my favorite verse to read for the last few weeks...

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit!

Romans 15:13


Ahhhh.....

We have much hope happening right now in our house. Much hope. There is not a day or night that passes that we do not talk about what is to come. We openly think about what our daughter or sister is doing right then or where she is at. We have hope for the families ahead of us that their journeys to their own daughters are fulfilled soon. We have hope for the families that are still waiting. We hope our baby girl is safe. We are just plain ole hopeful right now. Filled with it. It's a good feeling. It's like watching the sunrise and you are filled with hope that the day ahead is beautiful.

Hope.

10 comments:

You are sooooo NEXT.. can't wait to see her face..
I love ya girly..
and Thank you sooo much for the gift.....
you mean the world to me..
Hugs..

We have hope for you too! Hurry up China!
xo~
D&D

I love that verse Kayce, thank you for showing it, I really needed that. This wait has just gotten to me and I feel soul sick if that makes sense, which I am sure it does to you. Here is another verse you might like.


Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.
--Psalm 37:7

I am so glad I stumbled on your blog today. I needed to hear that verse for other reasons myself. After I read your post my heart was so heavy for you as I too know how hard the wait is. I couldn't stand the wait, I was not patient so we switched to the SN program. But when I looked at your header I saw your LID. You are next...that is so wonderful and I know so hard at the same time because it means more waiting. I am saying some extra prayers for you that the next few months will go super quick!
Many Blessings,
Deanna
PS...can't wait to follow you in China!!

Been thinking of you of late... it is getting more and more exciting... hugs to ya...

Beautiful! So anxious for you. Can't wait for you to see your daughter. :o)

I hope this month goes by quickly!! You all have been in my thoughts......hang in there and try to enjoy the moment. Your life is about to CHANGE in a great way:)

Happy Weekend!

Lisa

I'm hoping that you see her beautiful face really soon.

Hoping with you and praying for you! You are NEXT!!!!