23 August 2009

Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 26 comments

Three Word Sunday



My grandma had her CT scan on Friday which came back with the most incredible news. The cancer has not spread and is not a secondary to another cancer, it is only in her bladder and will be treated very easily. The mass that is in her bladder will be removed in the next few weeks and then she will have several chemo wash treatments of the bladder. The outcome of that CT is amazing to all of us. It has been a very long and emotional week. We thank each and everyone of you for your prayers, thoughts, calls, emails and everything else. The road ahead will be a new adventure for our family but it's a road that we will travel on together.

26 comments:

Wonderful news!!! I am so happy for your family.

GREAT news...
sooo HAPPY for you and your family..
Love ya girly..
Keep the faith..
Hugs..

Great news!!!! I am happy it hear this..Cancer sucks!!!

Very, very pleased to hear such great news. Wishing your Grandma a swift and smooth recovery.

Wonderful, wonderful news!!! Still praying for your family.

My 3 Words for you:

What Fantastic News! xoxo

Great news and we will be praying for your family!

SO happy for all of you. You will all continue to be in my prayers. But great, great news!

That is wonderful news.....I am happy for your family!! I will keep your grandma in my prayers:)

Hugs,

Lisa

Ditto! Ditto! You must be overjoyed!

Happy 3WS!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eleven Months!

Wonderful news!!!

Keep smilin!

Wonderful! I'm so happy for your grandmother and you!!!

The best 3 words ever written.

Glad to hear your Grandma is doing well... hugs to ya...

Oh Kayce, that is such good news!!! I've been thinking about you all week.

Such great news!!! Soooo very happy for you guys!

Such great news for your Grandma and family!!
I love this photo of the two of you.

I am so, so, thankful for this good news. God is Good.

Such good news!

Kayce thank you so much for the card. I got it in the mail today and I need to tell you that it truly made my day. You are so special to me, and I can't wait for one day when maybe we will get to meet in person. Thank you again so much for my card, you are a sweetie and I thank God for you.

I am also so glad your Grandmas test came back the way they did. She is beautiful!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

I am so happy for your family!!! What wonderful news!!!! {{{hug}}}

Thank the Lord!! I am celebrating with you right now-- amazing news.

Christy

that is the best news~!! and what a beautiful photo :O)

What wonderful news!! I'm so happy for your family. Best of luck as your grandma prepares for surgery and chemo.

-- kelly :-)

That's the news we love to hear.
Sweet photo.
Hugz to you,
and prayers for continuing health!
Debz