21 June 2009

Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 4 comments

Happy Father's Day!

A special shout out (old style) to all the dads in my life....

First of all...I am by far the luckiest girl in the world to have not one but TWO incredible dads! TWO!!



To my dad....I love you so and can not wait to give you a big hug on Tuesday when I step off the train! I'll be hand delivering your father's day card to you this year and I can't wait!



To my papa...How lucky I am to be spending the day with you today and to have you in my life! Thank you for always taking the time to teach me the things I needed to know. I love you.



To my husband...Our children are the luckiest children in the world to have a father like you. One who is always there for them! You are truly amazing to me and to them! I love you so, so much!



Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there! Enjoy your day and the year to come!

4 comments:

Have a Wonderful Father's Day..
Hugs..

great post Kayce. Have the BEST day with your men!

Lea
xo

Awww!!! Have a wonderful Father's Day!

Blessings to you and yours this Father's Day! And you know I'm loving those old photos...