10 May 2009

Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 13 comments

Thank You Mom...

On this Mother's Day I want to thank you mom...

For your beautiful smile...



For guiding me in everything I do...



For allowing me to grow into the person I wanted to be...



For knowing that ALL pictures that you want to be the best involve complete silliness by only me...



For being you and loving me for me...



For being the best grandma...



For showing me that life is an adventure or nothing at all....



For the love that has been passed down to me which was passed down to you by your own mother, my beautiful grandmother...



For Being MY mommie...



I love you mommie.
I love you.
Happy Mother's Day.

13 comments:

Oh...this is so beautiful. Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy the day with your sweet family. :)

BEAUTIFUL...
Happy Mother's Day..
HUGS..

what a fabulous post.

Happy Mother's Day dear friend.

Your mom is one lucky lady!

Lea
xo

....I am so blessed to have you in my life....thank you for being the quality of woman you are and for making me a Mommie on 4/17/72....you were my dream come true!

Happy Mother's Day to you! xoxoxo,me

Oh man, what are you trying to do to me here? I'm sitting here bawling and I'm about to walk out the door to go shopping(yeah!).

I just sent you a text but I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. Next year you will be celebrating with TWO babies!

Have the happiest Mother's Day...

So sweet!!! Happy Mother's Day!

Lisa

Happy Mother's Day!
Your mom must be pretty awesome to have raised a daughter like you. :-)

AWWWWW!!! That was beautiful!! I love the pics from long ago. You are sooo good with the scanning the pics in-- very impressed. Your mom is beautiful and has obviusly raised an amazing daughter!

Happy mothers day to you

christy

Oh what a beautiful post!!

Love, Kristy

What a beautiful post and tribute to your Mom : )

That was incredibly sweet! I love your mom's smile. She beams! And it's obvious she loves deeply -- like you!

Happy Mother's Day (a few days late)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!