20 May 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 16 comments

On This Day



Fourteen years ago this coming September, I opened my door for a blind date and was greeted by a prince on a white horse.

Nine years ago today I married him...

The day could not have been more beautiful. On this day God's love shinned down upon us...


We took two individual families and made them into one...


We shared a moment in time to bind our lives together with words filled with love....


Our excitement was contagious and began to fill those who surrounded us in love...


A toast to remember, a first as husband and wife...


The world is ours, hand in hand...together....


Someone Like You...


Sharing not smearing!...


A moment forever in our hearts. Not a person forgotten, nor sad. Only memories of happiness and love for all whom attend.


Today is the day my dreams came true, I married a prince and became his princess too. We never walk down a path without holding hands and for that I am thankful to be blessed with this man. My love for him grows deeper with each passing day and I will never forget the day I said "I Do" with holding hands with him!

Happy Anniversary my love. I love you always.

16 comments:

Happy Anniversary!

Keep smilin!

Such a sweet post! Congrats!

awe - what a beautiful bride a groom! Happy Anniversary! Love is a beautiful thing. Terri

Awe, LOVE IT!! Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures!!

Anniversary wishes to you both. Congrats.

(Lovely photos btw!)

Happy Anniversary..
Hugs..

What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations on 9 happy years!

All the best!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

What a wonderful post. Happy anniversary!

Awwww, happy anniversary!!!

Happy happy Anniversary. I hope you had a wonderful day. The pictures are beautiful. You are such a beautiful couple!

Happy Anniversary!!! And - RARE AS ALL GET OUT - you actually picked pretty bridesmaid dresses. Somehow I knew you would.

Happy Anniversary!!! What great pictures! As I read this post I am amazed it has been another year and I think back to how many anniversary's we've shared on our blogs while waiting for our daughters. :)

Dan and I celebrate our 10th, June 12th.

I am so glad you have found your soulmate to share the rest of your life with. :) God is so good!

What a beautiful backdrop for your wedding. Happy Anniversary!

Happy belated anniversary! I love your wedding photos, they're beautiful!