31 May 2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 8 comments

And we danced all night long...

...under the stars until dawn...

The Oscar Night After Party dance was a HUGE success! I am still amazed that it is over and has been crossed off my to-do list and that the memories have been forever burned into our sons mind. It was so fun seeing all the kids dressed up and arriving at the dance all giddy and excited for the party to begin. All the parents were milling around as paparazzi as the kids unloaded from cars and you know I was there with my camera flash going!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The After Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


What wonderful memories!

Next is graduation on Thursday!

8 comments:

Wow - love the decorations. Certainly puts our old school discos to shame!

All the kids look great dressed up, and so happy. Hope life always lets them feel that way. And yes; I loved the shoes too! Baseball boots and party dress - definitely a good look.

Happy Graduation to Jacob when it comes. You must be so proud :)

HOW FUN...
LOVE the photos..
Ok.. I LOVE converse.. I try to get KyLee to wear them... NOPE.. Isabella will..till she can tell me NO...LOL>.
Looks like they all had such a WONDERFUL Time..
Have a wonderful time at graduation..
hugs..

The pics are amazing, I really got a feel of how fun it all was. Love the Converse with the party dresses!

Wow!!! Hours of hard work!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxox,me

Those decorations are beautiful! How can you not have a great time? Looks like all the hard work paid off.

Oh my gosh this brings back so many memories....how dreamy!

Oh! I so enjoyed watching this! LOVE the shoes! :) I had pink converse just like that in jr. high! It's funny how styles come around again. I can only imagine how proud you are of your son. I can see how special he is just being the pictures. :)

Have fun at graduation!! Congratulations Jacob!

Oh my gooness what a night, love the decorations, they were outstanding!!
I loved the video and all those cool shoes were so great, comfort and coolness. ;)