25 February 2009

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 11 comments

Sweet Surprise!


Saturday's mail held a fun surprise! Supppppper cute bows from Christy at A Matter of the Heart! Christy and I participated in a bow swap last month that Kim from Journey to Isabella and Christy just spoiled me! She made these green bows herself....

And she put these in also and are just too cute!


I can not wait to put them in my sweet baby J's hair someday! Thank you so much Christy, you made my day! And thank you Kim for putting this together! It's a great way to pass the time during our waits.

11 comments:

LOVE the clippies..
Great job Christy...
I love swaps..
Maybe we should think of another one..
Like kids books or something..
Hugs..
Have a great week..

Lovely!

Keep smilin!

Kayce thank you so much for the prayers, they mean so much to me.
And I love the bows they are precious. I especially love the one with the yellow button, so so cute. Does Christy sale them?
Have a terrific thursday.
Love and blessings, Kristy

I could not love those green clippies more!!! They are so vibrant and great for summer. Isnt kim great to do those swaps.

Hugs,

Christy :)

What adorable bows! What a talented bow maker!

oh my goodness they are so cute.

I got my note in the mail yesterday. thank you, so much. You made my day girlfriend. And, the card is so nice.

Lea
xo

the bow are adorable!!!!!! It's so exciting to get fun packages in the mail!!!!

Those bows are darling! I was in the swap too. I LOVE swaps :)

OMG those are so sweet!