20 September 2008

Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 12 comments

A must see

Last night I got to spend a few hours in the presence of inspiration, Joyce Meyer. I really had no idea what to expect, but by the time I walked out of the venue I knew that the evening was completely planned by someone else just for me. Joyce was speaking to a packed house yet I felt it was just she and I sitting in a room enjoying a cup of coffee. She talked of things happening right now in my life including adoption. I walked out of there and felt so free and so relieved with so many things happening in my life. How frickin awesome is that! The best part was being able to do see this with a group of women and their daughters, it was healing and so good for everyone there.



If you have the chance to see her, do go.

12 comments:

I would love to see her. I'm going to Google it right now and see if she is coming anywhere near me. Thanks for the head up. It sounds like it was a wonderful experience!

Glad you had such a great time... what an experience... take care

I will check her out too!

Sounds like it was exactly what you needed...very uplifting!!

I LOVE Joyce Meyer! I have always wanted to go to one of her sessions. She is an amazing speaker, and just presents having a personal relationship with Christ in such simple and direct terms.

I am so jealous of you right now!!!

Oh, and that video really moved me. How great and how deeply we are loved.

I am glad you enjoyed you day yesterday. She would be great to hear.
Terri

What a powerful experience...really gets to the core.

How fun..
Love the video..
Have a Great Week..
hugs..

peace always in your heart & mine....xoxoxo,me

Love the video and it sounds like a wonderfully renewing weekend!

Awesome video! I just posted this on my site!

I'm so excited for you that you got to see Joyce in person! I think she's awesome. I used to watch her a lot, but am not home anymore when she's on.

Glad you had that moment :)