18 September 2008

Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 10 comments

Thursday Thankful Thirteen

I haven't done a thankful thirteen in a long time! It is WAY overdue!

I am so thankful for so much in my life and the following 13 things are especially important to me today...

My parents. I love you all!!!

My husband. You know what you mean to me!

My son. He is my miracle and every moment I can steal a glance at him, I am filled with Gods glory.

My girls! Man they are the best!!!!!

My neighbors. I love my neighbors. Tomorrow night my neighbor and I are going to see a motivational speaker and just have some plain girly fun!

The weather TODAY. IT"S SUNNY!!

My health. I could easily be in a different space right now, but I'm not.

My Job....LOVE my job!

My spirit. Nothing can break it. NOTHING!

My friends. Thanks for always being there and know I'm always there for you, always!

The information highway. It has reconnected and keep me connected with the people in my life.

My insulin pump. I may have a love hate relationship with it, but I am so thankful for it.

My Life. A blessed one.



What are you thankful for??

10 comments:

.....you! xoxoxox,me

What a great 13. There are many things in all our lives that we need to remind ourselves that we are thankful for. We so easily forget and let our lives go on without any thoughts of what we are thanful for. When it comes down to it, there is so many blessings in our lives.

Chsity :)

Up beat, wonderful, encouraging blogging friends like yourself ... that is what I am thankful for (among other things, too, of course).

hugs ~

I am grateful for you! And, I think I will hold my family a little tighter today!

have the best day friend.

Lea
xo

What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for...

I am most thankful for Family, Friends, and Health!

Have a great day!

Lisa

Your smile gives it all away. xo

I am thankful that you always come by and leave me cool comments.

How are you girl? I have been thinking about you. I hope that all is well.

I'm sorry I am so late in responding to this. I was in the middle of a comment yesterday at work and then the phone rang and when I finally came back, it said "Error" and my comment was gone.

Anyway, I'm thankful for blogging friends, my family, my husband, my new kidney doctor and the fact that my insurance is finally covering all of my medical expenses. Thank you God! :)

Hi Kayce,

Thank you for your positiveness and realness! Love stopping by your blog.

How are your girls? Mine is as sweet as ever. Do yours have problems with their ears? Molly does and ended up on prednizone this summer for allergies.

Take Care!
Jody

That was a great list! So many reasons to be grateful.