25 September 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 18 comments

Fun in the Los Angeles sun!

....leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.... Peter, Paul and Mary

We are off to LA for the weekend, finally! I've been counting the days since I left 4 weeks ago. This trip is all about family and fun and we are ready for it! And here's a little twist for you...I'll be spending time with the exhole. OH BOY! Yup you heard that right. You see my BFF is my ex's cousin and her mom is getting remarried, my ex's aunt. Well, we were invited to the wedding also since I've been apart of the family for 30+ years, so yeah you get the picture. It should be a ton of fun though and I know where I stand in the world, so I'm not worried about the exhole and his attitude. Just smile and the world smiles with you!

Besides an afternoon wedding on a Carnival cruise ship, we have a packed weekend. The LA county fair is still open, YEAH!!!!! We'll see some of my family and friends while there and hopefully a blogger friend or two. And we also get to spend the weekend being spoiled by these three babies!


After the last week of crazyness here, the weekend couldn't come at a better time. I'm sure to have some fab pictures for your viewing pleasure when I return. Catch you on the flip side! Oh and have a great weekend too!!!

18 comments:

ohhhh, have a great time!!!!
(I don't envy you on the exhole thing, though!)

Have a fabulous time!!!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend....except for the exhole, but I have one of those two...you learn to deal with them:)

Have fun...can't wait to see the picks!

Lisa

A wedding on a cruise ship! What a blast. Have fun.
Terri (daisybox)

I'm gonna call you O.K.? Maybe we can meet up. I was thinking about going to the Fair on Friday night. Maybe we could hook up! I'll call you tomorrow morning.

Good luck with the Exhole(hee! makes me giggle every time you call him that)

Carnival Cruise Ship?! OMG, I am very jealous!

Enjoy my friend.

Again, thank you, for that card it is really stunning! I may just have to frame that baby!

Lea
xo

Your going to have an excellent time, if the exhole gives you a hassle, yell man overboard and run, wink!!
Have a wonderful time, can't wait for pics!!

Hay I got your email. I will call you later. Lets get together tomorrow or sat is fine also. Talk to you soon!!!

Chrisyt :)

I think you're in for a great weekend! I wish I had time to meet up with you, too. But I'm booked. Next time, fer sure!!!

Have a great time (save the exhole part)

Have a Great Time..
Looks like you will...
Hugs..

have a fantastic time!!

Hope you have fun and enjoy the weekend! The one and only time I went to the Fair I caught the chickenpoxs! Never went again. I do like going to the OC Fair though!

Can't wait to see the pictures!
Jody

Have a great time...can't wait to see the pictures! I have to tell you...everytime I read the word "exhole" in your posts I die laughing. It's so stinking funny.

Hey Kayce - Hope you have had a great time here. Maybe next time we can finally get to meet each other. :)

Cheers,

Shell

I haven't been to the LA County Fair in ages... you'll have to tell me if it's still fun!

Hope you had a blast!

Have fun in the sun!