03 August 2008

Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 18 comments

Enjoying Life

It's time for the last days of summer for us.
Time to enjoy life for the last days, with no tv, no phone, no computer.
Just my husband, my son, my family and the girls.
This will be our view until we school starts in 11 days...
I'll be back mid month...

So to end the days of summer...here's a song to enjoy, but I'm sorry I've absolutely no energy to do New Music Monday. Green Day is the artist the song is "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Enjoy the end of summer and time spent with the one's you love....

18 comments:

I can't believe School starts in eleven days.....where did the summer go?

Have a fantastic trip!

beautiful, just, beautiful. Enjoy my friend.

Lea
xo

Enjoy, I dread, dread, dread, fall and winter..I really think I lived in the south in a previous life...LOL.....our schools go back the 21st..........

have a great time!!!!

Enjoy...savor each moment.

Enjoy the beautiful, relaxing eye candy.
School in 11 days, already??, the summer is flying by way too fast!!

What a GREAT view for your last days of summer!! Have a wonderful, relaxing time :)

Have a great time....now that's what I call a view!!

Have fun!

Lisa

What a beautiful photo!!! Have a wonderful week,

Krista

What a view! Sounds like a blissful way to end the summer break. :) Enjoy!!

I feel the same way!! Love your view! Will be thinking of you all having a blast!!! God Bless!!!!!

Wow...so pretty! I haven't seen the ocean in so long...it's killing me! My boys start school in 7 days...I'M NOT READY FOR SUMMER BREAK TO BE OVER!

Can't think about summer ending, enjoy your relaxing time off.

Enjoy what's left of summer! Gotta love the good weather.

Let everyone go to school... I can go to the movies in peace during the week now... heheh

I hope you've enjoyed, Kayce. Sadly it's almost time for you to come home. :(

xo,

Shell

SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. I CANT BELIVE WE HAVE SUCH A SHORT TIME BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS. IT IS JUST CRAZY-- SUMMER WENT WAY TOO FAST-- BUT WE STILL HAVE A FEW WEEKS SO IM GOING TO TRY TO PREPARE AND RELAX A BIT.

HAVE A NICE TIME OFF!!

CHRISTY :)

That is a fabulous song. Enjoy your vacation. Thanks for checking on us. I really appreciate it.