07 March 2008

Friday, March 07, 2008 - 5 comments

More fun stuff

Two Names You go by:
1. Mom
2. Kayce

Two Things You Are Wearing Right now:
1. T-Shirt
2. Goddess Wear black yoga pants

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Unconditional Love

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Camping
2. Live

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A glass of wine
2. To be in Big Sur

Two things you did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Picked up my feverish boy from school

Two things you ate today:
1. Steel Cut Oatmeal...YUM!!
2. Chocolate Chip cookie J made

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Stephanie
2. Jacob

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Weeding
2. Loving my family

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Fourth Of July

Two Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Diet Coke

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
1. Leslie Polo (a friend from HS who died at 19 of breast cancer)
2. My grandparents

5 comments:

good stuff :)

Fun to know some more about you. P.S. That's one of my favorite movies. Did we really talk like that in the 80's?

This was fun....wish I could say I was "weeding".....it is still too bitter cold here! ;(

I am completely into those 'two things you want very badly at the moment'!

Laughter and unconditional love is very important for any relationship.