05 March 2008

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 5 comments

A Message From Ella May & Molly Sue


Hi there blogger people. This is Ella May and I hope I'm doing this right, my sister and I are trying to get a message out for a friend of ours, Matt*ie. You see we got this really hip necklace thing to wear when we are out and about, can you see it in the pictures?? My mom was trying to make me pose for the camera and I was feeling like enjoying the sun instead. So yeah my necklace is just like the one my mom wears to bring awareness to her Diabetes, so now I get to walk all over the beach telling people to stay away from puppy mills. Puppy mills suck by the way. I know my friend Matt*ie came from one and now she's in a really good home and she deserves it!!!

So from me to you, stay away from buying a cute puppy at the pet shops or the flea markets. Instead do what my parents did with my sister, find a rescue that saves the kind of dog you are interested in getting and bring home an even CUTER puppy!!

5 comments:

Yeah! yOU HAVE THE SWEETEST DOGS, YOU CAN TELL THAT THEY ARE VERY LOVED.

What is the red thread proverb and what are ladybugs to do with adoption??? I forget!!

Cute pups with a great message.

Keep smilin!

oh shucks!
You done Matt.ie good!!!
Thanks girl!!!!

Love your dogs!!! Mesa is sporting one of those collars for Ms M.... she is so furry, it gets hidden under all that fluff!!!

Lisa