04 March 2008

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 11 comments

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!


I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!

Come on y'all sing it with me!!!

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before January 04, 2006.

This group of referrals covered the 12/28/05 through 1/4/06 log in dates.


2006!!!!

We are in 2006!!!

FINALLY!

The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to really shine bright.

Keep the faith!

11 comments:

Finally is right.

Yippee!!! Can't stop smiling and dancing! 2006... finally!

Lisa

I can feel it!

Lea

WHOOOOOHOOOOO!
(like the new blue background)

Never been happier to usher in a new year!

Keep smilin!

2006 woo hoo! I like your new blog look
Terri (db)

I am sooooo ringing in this 2006 year!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Yipee!

That is soooo great!! Fantastic shot of you all at big Sur?? I love the way you write too.

ANd great new blog look but the skinny lady is looking really anorexic now!! (I cannot spell!!URG)

I have even let some excitement about the whole thing creep in me again... there is a slight spring in the step... trying to not go overboard and slowly getting some closests cleaned out... funny talking about 2006 like this in 2008 - who would have thought...

Great pic to go with this post!! Here's to a new year!

A big sigh of relief..ahhhhh.. 2006!Finally!! Like you said, we can finally see the light at the end of this long, long tunnel!! Woohoo!