16 January 2008

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 6 comments

Rev Run - On Doing What's Right

Good morning. Many people are DECEIVED and give up too soon when their dreams do not manifest over night. They simply quit too early! We must keep on keeping on! The scripture says, €œ"Be not deceived God is not mocked whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap."€ Keep doing the right thing!!! Stay strong! The scripture also says, €œ"Be not weary in well doing for you shall reap a harvest if you FAINT NOT."€ Your dreams are about to manifest! Keep on keeping on!!!! Have a happy week! :-) God is Love Rev Run




I just love this man! He and his family have also just adopted a baby girl, the show airs Thursday on MTV. Check him out on Oprah with his family.

6 comments:

beautiful quote.

I agree... people seem to give up to quick when they don't get what they want straight away... as much as I want this adoption to happen straight away. I know it doesn't happen that way and when the time is right it will happen... take care

Thank you - I needed that kick in the pants. I still have my snipey moments in this wait!

I love, love, love that quote... just signed up for his daily email :) THANK YOU for sharing this... thank you....

I had never heard of him before your post the other day. I just watched the Oprah clip - what a neat guy! I love that he's got a positive, Bible-based message out there for the MTV crowd.

Great, great quote! So glad to be keeping on with all of you! We're going to make it and oh what celebrations we'll have!!

Going to look for more of his stuff on MTV. Thanks for the suggestion.