21 December 2007

Friday, December 21, 2007 - 7 comments

Twas the night before

Christmas..... Well here it is! Our home all ready for the enjoyment of friends and family. Enjoy the pics. Our tree is full of ornaments from around the world and from places we've been, there is no theme, just memories.

This was Jacob's ornament from last year.

This was Mike's and mine from last year. We got these in Chinatown in SF.

My most favorite from my childhood. Christmas 1974.
This is really who we are!

Fifth grade Christmas present/craft. Our tree has many ornaments made by little hands.

All the stockings are hung by the chimney with care...not sure how santa is gonna get into the house through the fireplace insert. ;)

This has been in my family for years. It's from Germany and actually has something like 15 reindeers but slowly they've been killed off, now these are the remaining 5, notice how some are missing antlers. This was the decoration I was in charge of setting up as a kid. The reindeers are all connected by a red ribbon (what a coincidence) and the slightest move makes them all fall down. Jake was determined to put this up this year and he did a good job!
The tree during the day...LOVE my bay window!

The tree at night. Hard to see, but loving the lights.

7 comments:

Beautiful!
I love your bay window too!

Beautiful! I love all the special decorations you have. I think finding Asian style decorations will be a new hobby of mine.

I've added you to the Christmas Tree Challenge! Thanks for participating!

Just beautiful!

Keep smilin!

What a lovely home you have!

Your home looks beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

:-)

Oh my god- your tree is gorgeous!!! And wow, totally in love with the color of your walls- so warm and inviting. Can I come over?? :O)

just looks so beautiful! Nice job!