04 October 2007

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 8 comments

Oh what to do what to do...

All I want to do right now, this very instant is take a nap. BUT I'll feel so fing guilty if I do. So I think I should go for a jog on the beach, but I really don't want to do that either. I could clean my house, but no I've already cleaned 6 houses this week and I've got one more to go tomorrow. So yeah I'm not wanting to clean my house. I could sit and blog, but I'm too down to write and what is there to write about right now...5 days of referrals? Or how much ChexMix I just ate. I guess I'll figure it out and let you know what I did later. But for now I leave you with this.

8 comments:

You know, I was wondering if you liked cleaning your house or not. When I plan big events at work with non-stop food, I never cook at home (I like to otherwise). Kinda the same thing.

I vote for a nap!

Nap or vegging in front of the tube. Sit outside in the sunshine is a good relaxer.

Keep smilin!

Sounds like you need to join Mary, Mardi & Terri for a pedicure @ 2:00 in Phoenix on Oct 13th.

I would have opted for the nap too!!

Love the video! Napps are always a good thing.

Love that video...now, isn't it time for a nap? ;0)

I've seen that video a couple of times and it cracks me up every time. I vote for the nap too. Naps are good.

Thanks for stopping by by blog. I have never seen this video before. It is halarious!!