20 September 2007

Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 4 comments

Last Minute Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the following....

My loves, Mike and Jacob. Every night we go into the ever progressing nursery and just sit and talk. Find outfits we like or are funny. It reminds me I'm not the only one in this house who is waiting patiently.


My TRUE friends. You know who you are, the few left.

My bloggy friends. All of you make me smile EVERY fricking day! Thank you for following along in my life and for keeping my head above water.

My neighbors. They just rock and shit, I'm blessed they moved in right next door to me.

For life. It is so cool. I love the paths it takes me on, I never know where I will go in a day and at the end of each day I'm thankful I made it through.

4 comments:

Many good things in store for you...I feel it. Thank goodness for you too!

Right back at ya hon! This would not be as much fun without you.

Keep smilin!

Thank you..we are all traveling the same road! Have a great weekend!

Love it! That made me smile. Life is good!