23 September 2007

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 7 comments

Good Times! Good Times!

What a wonderful treat we had this weekend! Not only did we have RAIN!!!! Andrew and Stephanie came for a quick visit and some play time! We had a FANTASTIC dinner at The Crows Nest which is located a the mouth of the harbor. Then the next day we drove up to Half Moon Bay and then had a vigorous 4 mile walk in Ano Nuevo to see the elephant seals. Fun Fun! It's so nice to have friends like these two! All of us are so excited to have our girls home and continue to spend time together in the future. Enjoy the pics!







Here' Mike telling all of you to come to Santa Cruz!

7 comments:

I would LOVE to come to Santa Cruz! Hey, we're coming to visit my sister for four days in the middle of October. Let' try and get together!

How pretty! I'm glad you had a great weekend.

Sounds great! I love Northern CA.
Never been to Santa Cruz though. I'll have to try it sometime.

What a blast! And you are wearing jackets. I am sooo jealous.

OH My Goodness are your pictures BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love that area. It really looks like you had a great time!!!

Tell Mike we love Santa Cruz and we will come anytime :)

Christy :)

It was fun!!! :)

Lucky you!! What a great day. I would love to spend the day with you guys.

Keep smilin!