04 August 2007

Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 4 comments

Nap time!

WOW! Nap time is a BEAUTIFUL thing! I can sit for about 45 minutes before I have to get ready and MOVE again! While the twins nap, 6 year old plays video game for a bit and I get some peace!

The first night was great, the morning better! All three kids jumped in bed with us and each thanked us for being here! I about cried! Today we've gone to the park and came home to run wild in the sprinklers! I have definatly decided that I only want one more baby....this is HARD work! Here are a few things I've learned:

M and M's make you pee
Starbursts make you poop
Two people is better than one
I can blame farts on the kids at the store. (YES, I did go to the store! With only one child though)
Oh and "I'm gonna call your daddy!" really does work!

More to come later....

PS - Heard from Jacob! 27 pound albacore caught!!!!!! He's coming over today to give me a kiss and show me pictures before he spends some more time with his dad and grandparents. It's nice to be this close to him when he's with his dad! :)

Kisses from SoCal, I'm off to take a cat nap and wash my face!!

Oh and Shelly - we are in the Rancho Cucamonga area...I believe 45 minutes from OC...

4 comments:

your blog cracks me up!!! I love to visit here!

You have talent writing, I'm cracking up!

I am laughing SO hard! toot toot

M&M's make you pee...hmmmmm... That's a new one. :)

Yeah! To Jacob the fisherman! That must be so much fun!!!

Have a grea Sunday!