13 August 2007

Monday, August 13, 2007 - 1 comment

Another Meme...

But a fun one!

Lets go back to High School!


1. Who was your best friend?
Lesley and JP

2. Did you play any sports?

Nope

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A 1987 Toyota Tercell hatchback

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?

Hanging out with my friends at In-N-Out or at some party

5. Were you a party animal?

Slightly

6. Were you considered a flirt?

Maybe

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
Sorry folks....NO!!

8. Were you a nerd?
Just a Punk!

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
No, thank God, but I should have been!

10. Can you sing the fight song?

Um, no...

11. Who was your favorite teacher?

Mr. Atkin's - Science!!!!

12. What was your school mascot?
The Wolf! Wolfpack baby!

13. Did you go to the Prom?

Yes, 2 of my four years.

14. If you could go back, would you?

Hell yeah!

15. What do you remember most about graduation?

Everything! It was an incredible day and night! All expectations of eachother were dropped. All cliques were gone. We were one that day.

16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?

Lesley's back yard.

17. Did you have a job your senior year?

Two!

18. Where did you go most often for lunch?

Pizza Hut. Bread sticks and salad bar!

19. Have you gained weight since then?

Oh yeah! I'm trying like crazy to get back to my high school weight!

20. What did you do after graduation?

Moved to San Luis Obispo and went to Cuesta College. Got in over my head in trouble and dropped out. Moved home and tried to figure out my life and opps, got pregnant. My life changed with the birth of my son. Forever.

21. What year did you graduate?
1990

22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
Steve

23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?

I went to my 10th, but it was just like being in high school. I did have a great time, but was hoping all pretexts were gone, maybe at my 20th....things will be equal for everyone.

24. What is your biggest regret in high school?
Not staying focused, letting drugs and alcohol get in the way, and not asking for help when I needed it. I'd love to go back and do it all over again, but with the knowledge I have now to make the right choices.

1 comments:

I wish in a way I could have my school years again, I would have certainly tried harder!
Although I don't think I have done too bad, I guess I am lucky and just blag my way along in life!