15 July 2007

Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 7 comments

Sleepy

Yeah I'm sleepy. Just got back from driving Jacob half way to Oregon for his yearly trip with my dad, I'll post more tomorrow or Tuesday. But for now http://sophiafeiling.blogspot.com/ has challenged all of us to our favorite sleep pictures. Here is mine. Every time I see it I am reminded of how inocent our children are when they sleep.

Of course I couldn't do just one picture of sleepy heads!This is just a very cute one of my husband and sweet baby Ella.

7 comments:

Awe... great sleeping pictures! Looks like the pup is 'one of the kids!' So cuddly sweet!

Ahhh...those are some good snoozing shots!

I love pics like these..They are quite peaceful!

I want to go back to bed.

Cute snoozing shots!

Keep smilin!

I love sleeping pictures!!

Is that picture of Mike and Ella in the motorhome? Too cute!

When do you leave for Oregon?