20 May 2007

Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 9 comments

Seven Incredible Years!


At this very moment seven years ago I said I do. That day was nothing but magical! I married my best friend, the man of my dreams and my soul mate.

We just got back from a spur of the moment trip to Big Sur, Mikes idea as we sat in the spa this morning drinking coffee, to take in some sun and reflection. I am so recharged and am full of the knowledge that I am more in love today than I was at this moment seven years ago!

I love you Michael! I love you!

9 comments:

That is a beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!

Happy Anniversary! You both look so happy!

Happy Anniversary!

That is a WONDERFUL picture of the two of you!

Happy anniversary! You two look so happy together. :-)

Happy Anniversary! Your man is HANDSOME!!

What a wonderful photo...Happy Anny!

Hey happy belated anniversary to you guys too! May 20th 2000 was a great day eh? It was a misty cloud day here but that doesn't matter. Great looking couple!

Happy 7th Anniversary!! You are a beautiful match made in heaven. Glad you had such a nice celebration!

Our 8th is coming up soon! Isn't it good to be married to your best friend!